Professionalism ? Invited address at Ziauddin University in Karachi, Pakistan, Jan 2017.
Social accountability and professionalism: where do we draw the line? Invited address at 4th International Medical Conference organised by Khyber Medical University in Peshawer, Pakistan April 2017.
Assessment Standards and Aspire. Invited address at Riphah International University, Islamabad, Pakistan July, 2017.
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall! What's wrong with us after all? Keynote address at the International Conference on Professionalism at the University of Health Sciences, Pakistan, Oct 2016.
Developing a Professional Portfolio for Health Professionals. A workshop for health professionals at the International Conference on Professionalism at the University of Health Sciences, Pakistan, Oct 2016.
Benchmarking in Australia using the IFOM- A step towards Quality Assurance: A joint presentation by five Univeristies in Australia at AMEE 2016 in Barcelona, August 2016
Assessment Lightning Talks at Assessment and Feedback Futures Conference, Perth, March 2016.
Supporting Dental Students Learning Through Introduction of Simulation in Oral Surgery , ANZAHPE 2016 Conference, Perth, March 2016
1. Feedback: What works? Workshop at E-Portfolio Forum 2015, Perth, September 2015.
2. My SPACE: Portfolios in Health Professions Education. E-Portfolio Forum 2015, Perth, September 2015.
3. Going Places: A longitudinal Portfolio. Workshop at Asian Medical Education Association/ANZAHPE 2015 Conference, Newcastle. April 2015
4. Mobile Learning. Workshop at Asian Medical Education Association/ANZAHPE 2015 Conference, Newcastle. April 2015
Qualitative Research: An introduction. One day workshop at the University of Health Sciences, Lahore, Pakistan. Sept 2014.Principles of Teaching and Learning: Teaching session for MHPE students at the University of Health Sciences, Lahore, Pakistan. Sept 2014.
Training the HPE trainers: Workshops for the Faculty at the University of Health Sciences, Lahore, Pakistan. Sept 2014.
Portfolios in Health Professions Education: The good, the bad and the ugly. Session at ANZAHPE Conference, Gold Coast, Australia. July 2014.
Assessment Zone: Bringing students out of comfort zone. Presentation at International medical Education Conference in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. March 2014.
1. Contemporary trends in Medical Education: Facilitating workshop at Nishtar Medical College, Multan, Pakistan. Feb 2013.
2. Supervision of research projects, invited presentation at International Conference on Endorsing Health Science Research in Karachi, Pakistan. Feb 2013.
3. Using Mobile Technology in Surgical Education. SAARC Surgicon Conference in Karachi, Pakistan. 2013
4. Graduate Outcomes in an online course in health professions education, Invited presentation at National Teaching and Learning Forum in Sydney, September 2011.
5. Feedback using SPRAT model; workshop at ATN Assessment Conference, Perth, Australia, Sept 2011.
6. Teaching and Learning in Psychiatry: New trends, Workshop at SAARC Psychiatric Foundation in Lahore, Pakistan. March 2011.
7.. Developing Research skills, Presentation at Hamdard University, Karachi, Pakistan. March 2011.
8. Medical Education: The changing landscape, Invited session at the Foundation University, Islamabad, Pakistan. Jan 2011.
9. Assessment in Higher Education: Workshop at Higher Education Commission, Islamabad, Pakistan. Jan 2011.
10. Assessment as good as it gets: Invited presentation at Dow University of Health Sciences International Conference on ‘Bridging the gap in Medical Education’, Karachi, Pakistan. Jan 2011.
11. Active Learning: Workshop at Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences, Hyderabad, Pakistan. May 2010.
12. The making of a Psychiatrist: World Psychiatry Association Regional Meeting in Dhaka, Bangladesh. January 2010.
13. Critical thinking and assessment: Invited session at Ziauddin University, Karachi, Pakistan. January 2010